If you are seeking information regarding your SEWER BILL, please contact the Tax Collector at (856) 429 - 7762 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To help the Sewer Department serve you best, please abide by the following rules:
- DO NOT deposit cooking grease drippings or coffee grounds into the sink or toilet
- DO NOT deposit anything other than bathroom tissue into the toilet bowl
- If you have a sewage blockage at the curb, call the Sewer Department at (856) 428 - 5499, before you contact a plumber
- The resident is responsible for broken, missing or buried, clean out caps or vents
- The resident is responsible for their sanitary sewer line from the cleanout by the curb towards the house
- The Sewer Department is responsible for storm drains and inlets on township roads. Camden County is responsible for storm drains and inlets on county roads. If you have questions or concerns regarding a county road, please contact the County Highway Department at (856) 566 - 2980