Vegetation & Garden Refuse
Please place your vegetation waste out to the curb line every Monday by 6:00 AM. Collection will be done during the course of the week. The Township will collect one pile of garden refuse not to exceed the volume dimensions of two (2) cubic yards. The length of material shall not exceed four (4) feet.
- Small branches should be bundled and must weigh less than 40 pounds.
- Grass clippings should be placed in cans or brown biodegradable bags. NO PLASTIC BAGS(per Voorhees Township, NJ, Code of Ordinances, TITLE V).
- Loose leaves should be placed at the curb line ONLY during designated spring and fall collection schedules. At all other times, leaves should be placed in biodegradable bags or cans (no blue trash carts or green recycling carts). Plastic bags will not be collected.
- Your landscape contractor MUST remove ALL branches, logs, and tree parts that are generated.
- The Township will collect BUNDLED OR CANNED limbs, twigs and branches not exceeding five (5) inches in diameter and four (4) feet in length. These limbs and branches must have accumulated because of storm damage/routine maintenance, BUT NOT as a result of tree removal or lot clearing fonts icons. For limbs or branches exceeding four (4) feet in length, please refer to chipper service guidelines. Bundled limbs, twigs and branches are to be placed in a neat pile by the curb.
Chipper Service Guidelines
The Township also offers a chipper machine service. A chipper machine is a truck that is equipped to grind larger limbs and branches than those that can be collected manually.
The Township will collect limbs, and branches for chipper service that do not exceed five (5) inches in diameter and are at least four (4) feet or longer in length. These limbs and branches must have accumulated because of storm damage / routine maintenance, BUT NOT as a result of tree removal or lot clearing. For limbs or branches less than four (4) feet in length, please refer to vegetation and garden refuse guidelines. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM PUTTING TREE TRIMMINGS / BRANCHES CURDSIDE DURING LEAF SEASON. CHIPPER SERVICE WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.