Date: July 7, 2020
Time: 6:00AM – 8:00PM
• Primary Election will mostly be VOTE-BY-MAIL
• Polling locations will only allow a provisional ballot
• Active Republicans and Democrats will receive a vote by
• Unaffiliated and inactive voters will receive a vote by mail
• Ballots CANNOT be returned to polling locations
• ONLY VOTERS WITH DISABILITIES preventing them from
using a paper ballot will be able to vote on an ADA-
• There will be limited polling locations available (Locations to
• The Deadline to register to vote is June 16, 2020. To receive
a form by mail contact the Municipal Clerk at (856) 429 –
7757 or via email at email@example.com.
If you have any questions please contact the
Voorhees Township Clerk’s Office at (856) 429-7757.
Camden County Board of Elections