Signs will be posted at the entrance of each development prior to the scheduled leaf collection week. A schedule will be available in the Mayor’s Column, on the municipal website under Public Works, on the Voorhees Township Facebook page, on Channel 19 for Comcast, and Channel 38 for Verizon.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM PUTTING TREE TRIMMINGS / BRANCHES CURBSIDE DURING LEAF SEASON. CHIPPER SERVICE WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE.
PLACE LEAVES IN CANS OR PAPER BIODEGRADABLE BAGS::
- Place cans or biodegradable bags curbside by 6:00 am MONDAY. Collection will be within one (1) to three (3) business days.
- Do not mix regular trash with leaves in cans or biodegradable bags. Leaves are recycled separately.
- Do not place leaves, grass or vegetative waste in blue trash carts or green recycling carts
PLACE LOOSE LEAVES CURBSIDE:
- Leaves MUST be placed CURBSIDE IN FRONT OF YOUR HOME THE WEEKEND PRIOR TO THE SCHEDULED WEEK.
- Due to the unpredictability of the weather, the Public Works Department cannot guarantee any additional passes once your street has been vacuumed. Keep your leaf pile free of branches and twigs which will clog the machine.
- Leaves will be collected by the leaf vacuum machine according to the schedule below.