Signs will be posted at the entrance of each development prior to the scheduled leaf collection week. A schedule will be available in the Mayor’s Column, on the Voorhees Township Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Next Door pages and on the municipal website under Public Works, (www.voorheesnj.com).
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM PUTTING TREE TRIMMINGS / BRANCHES CURBSIDE DURING LEAF SEASON. CHIPPER SERVICE WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE.
PLACE LOOSE LEAVES CURBSIDE:
- PLACE LEAVES CURBSIDE IN FRONT OF YOUR HOME THE WEEKEND PRIOR TO THE SCHEDULED WEEK.
- Due to the unpredictability of the weather, the Public Works Department cannot guarantee any additional passes once your street has been vacuumed. Keep your leaf pile free of branches and twigs which will clog the machine.
- Leaves will be collected by the leaf vacuum machine according to the schedule below.
PLACE LEAVES IN CANS OR PAPER BIODEGRADABLE BAGS:
- Place cans or biodegradable bags curbside by 6:00 am MONDAY. Collection will be within one (1) to three (3) business days. NO PLASTIC BAGS.
- Do not mix regular trash with leaves in cans or biodegradable bags. Leaves are recycled separately.
- Do not place leaves, grass or vegetative waste in blue trash carts or green recycle carts.
SPRING LEAF COLLECTION IS AS FOLLOWS:
TUESDAY TRASH DAY: 4/3/23 – 4/7/23
WEDNESDAY TRASH DAY: 4/10/23 – 4/14/23
THURSDAY TRASH DAY: 4/17/23 – 4/21/23
FRIDAY TRASH DAY: 4/24/23 – 4/28/23
PLEASE CONTINUE TO PLACE VEGETATION IN CANS OR BROWN BIODEGRADABLE BAGS.